Tuesday, May 1, 2007

IF: Remember



This week the topic for Illustration Friday is Remember. Looking around my cubicle I notice numerous little yellow stickies. I write these "post-its" to myself to help remember the various tasks that I have or things Iwant to accomplish throughout the day. Phone numbers, passwords, and things to do lists with little checkboxs drawn next to each item...If you ask my wife I can't remember anything. I have more important things to remember than all the minutae that could clog my life...yeah! Now where are my car keys? Oh I remember!

3 comments:

Digital Scott's Illustrationblog said...

Terrific idea, nice work! I live off Post It Notes.

arvindh said...

good one! my desk has lot of postits too!

artofpoblete said...

nice work on the hand.

Quote of the Day