Saturday, May 12, 2007

Band of Brothers





My Name is Jeff and yes, I am a fine scale modeler. I built this about two years ago. Inspired by the Hit Mini-series Band of Brothers, I decided to build a diorama. This is my work. I put alot of research and detailed painting into this project and it was a joy to build. I scratch built the inside of the house, and combined various elements to tell a story. It turned out so good I entered it into a modeling Contest in Fairfax, VA. I lost. Anyway it was sitting in the basement gathering dust and I wanted to share it with everyone. I consider this Art...what do you think?

2 comments:

Bullfrog said...

Very nice diorama. It looks so real, like they could come to life in the middle of the night, and cause problems for the TMNT.

Anonymous said...

Good post.

Quote of the Day