Saturday, May 26, 2007

IF: Car


This is the Grey Ghost, she is a 2006 Ford Mustang GT with 300hp. I love my Mustang. I've only had her up to 110mph but I know she's got plenty more. It's a good thing I love my mustang because my commute is usually two to three hours a day. damn! I need a closer job! I tweaked the perspective a bit to give it a more aggressive stance. My wife says its my midlife crisis car which is ridiculous...I drove a minivan for ten years before this one, I think I deserve it.

3 comments:

mike r baker said...

Verrrrrry nice. Love the lighting. Three hours a day... man. I got to drive one of these once. Fun car. But three hours... Where do you find the time to make such great renderings?

our girl said...

that's why they call him the rhino.

awesome job, dude. i feel the love.

it needs a flonde in the driver seat, tho.

Jeffrey Morgan said...

Rhino's never sleep...yawn

Quote of the Day