Thursday, April 26, 2007

Bring your child to work day

Christopher came to work with me today, on "Bring your child to work day." I work at the Defense Information School, where I teach Joint Service members in the Basic Multimedia Illustration Course. We got there early and had breakfast. I introduced him to everyone, Senior Chief tried to get him to join the Navy. I showed him the different classrooms and the students Artwork. I was busy all day grading students projects. Chris played around on Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Illustrator practicing his skills. We went to lunch at the BX and did a little shopping. LT offered Chris a "summer Internship" to attend classes in Functional Area 1....I hope he takes advantage of this, it's a great opportunity...but who knows what his Mom wants him to do this summer. Overall we had a great day , and I was very proud to introduce him to my coworkers. I think he had fun too.

No comments:

Quote of the Day